Thursday, April 9, 2015

From A Beginner Blogger





Observing the beauty of God's creation is one of my favorite pastimes.  Whether riding back roads in the Rocky Mountains, hiking a trail at a local park or enjoying the birds and blooms in our own backyard, I am constantly reminded and amazed by the beauty of the earth that God created.  I also love photography.  Flowers and wildlife (including our grandchildren) are some of my favorite subjects.

In this blog, I hope to share photos and stories of our travels and some of my hobbies which include playing my Mountain Dulcimer, clogging, gardening, quilting, singing and the list goes on.  My newest hobby is Miniature Gardening or Fairy Gardening.  Sam calls it my latest "hobby of the month".  I prefer to think of it as broadening my horizons.  I'm sure that my varied interests and activities will keep the old brain sharp and some, such as the clogging and gardening, will help to drop a few calories.

I had never thought that I would write a blog but I decided that this could be a way to share these interests and hobbies with those who might be interested rather than flooding Facebook with a multitude of photos and aggravating the friends who could care less about seeing pictures of the latest addition to my Fairy Garden.






No comments:

Post a Comment